Hell yeah, can't wait! I'm gonna hold off on trying the new demo so I can be surprised by the full version. Don't want any spoilers before that haha
TLRB Demo (Version 3.0 OUT NOW!!)
With just over a week left until The Long Road Back launches, as previously promised, I would have an updated demo before the full game is released, and here we are, with a full list of changes below!
- Cutscenes with optional subtitles
- Weapon switch/reload animations and sound effects
- Additional options and settings for things like mouse inversion, volume, look sensitivity and option to disable pixel/retro filter
- Level select and control scheme
- Loading screens between levels
- Credits for additional help I've had with this project
- Game Saves progress after Quitting
- FIXED Player getting stuck upper motel balconies
- Motel lettering is now different between each building, to help player tell them apart
- Enemy Death Animations have been improved
- Player death scream/sound effects have been improved
Not long now until the 28th June... Thank you to all support received, and I cannot wait to release the full game, though until then...
Every. Shot. Counts.